Stronghold Global Ltd collects information from you for the following reasons:
- To identify you each time you enter the website
- To recognize your need from other users of the website
- Improve our Services and websites
- Process orders or enquiry’s sent from you
- To support any specific requests for information you may make through keyword searches and send you information we think may be of use to you. When you register with us we may request information about yourself, your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. In addition, when you order certain goods or services from our website, we will need to know your credit/payment card number and expiration date. You are under no obligation to provide this information. However, if you do not, we may not be able to provide you with certain services or goods.
- To carry out research on the demographics, interests and behaviour of all of our customers.
When you visit our website, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet)
This is automatically recognised by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer our Website and to collect demographic information for general use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Websites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to support us in providing an effective service.
Web browsers automatically accept cookies but if you prefer not to accept, please be aware you may not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time you request a page from the server.
Cookies on our websiteCookies do identify a user’s computer; however, they do not personally identify your passwords or credit card information. Stronghold Global Ltd will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to third party suppliers who provide services on our behalf.
Stronghold Global Ltd uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- To identify who you are and access your account information.
- To provide you with other goods and services similar to your requests
- To track preferences and to improve and update our website
- To track the progress and number of entries in some of our promotions
- To notify you about changes to our products or services
- To ensure the content of our website is presented to you in the correct manner
- To determine your interests and satisfy your need.
You are able to ask us at any time to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, so long as you supply Stronghold Global Ltd with appropriate evidence of your identity (Passport, Utility bill showing your current address, Drivers licence etc.).
We may instruct us to withhold personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
Stronghold Global Ltd: The Old Brickyard, Kiln Lane, Swindon, SN2 2NP