Terms & ConditionsThese terms and conditions (“Conditions”) govern this sale transaction between you (“the customer”) and Stronghold Global Limited (“Stronghold”), as the supplier, in the supply of products through the website “www.strongholdglobal.com”.
This sale transaction is conducted exclusively between the customer and Stronghold; by proceeding with this sale transaction, a contract is established between the customer and Stronghold for the purposes of conducting this sale transaction and the parties unconditionally agree to be bound by these Conditions.
1. In these Conditions, references to:
“Business Day” means any day that is not a Saturday, a Sunday or any bank or other public holiday;
“customer” means the person, firm or company who purchases any product or products from Stronghold;
“products” means any goods and/or services agreed to be supplied in this sale transaction to the customer by Stronghold (including any part or parts of them);
“Stronghold” refers to Stronghold Global Limited of The Old Brick Yard, Kiln Lane, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2NP, England, and also referred to in these Conditions as “Stronghold”;
Words in the singular include the plural and words in the plural include the singular.
2. Subject to any variation agreed by Stronghold in writing, this sale transaction shall be governed exclusively by these Conditions; all other terms and conditions, whether express or implied (including any terms or conditions which the customer purports to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order, specification or other document) are hereby declared to be void to the fullest extent.
3. The customer acknowledges that images of products shown on this website are for illustrative purposes only, and whilst every effort to display all product colours accurately has been made, Stronghold cannot guarantee that the image displayed on the customer’s monitor will accurately reflect the true colour of the product delivered to the customer. Stronghold further advises that variations of colour and/or shade of products delivered between one delivery or unit of the same delivery and another delivery or unit of the same delivery can occur; and that such variations of colour and/or shade of products shall not render the products defective or form any basis upon which to make any claim in relation to those products.
4. Garments displayed as conforming to EN ISO 20471:2013, EN 471, ISO 20471 or any variance that relate to the standard of high visibility garments do not conform when the item has been embellished or decorated in any way.
5. The customer warrants to Stronghold that the details and particulars of their order, and all applicable specifications, are complete and accurate and Stronghold shall not be liable whatsoever in respect of the same.
6. If, during the process of conducting this sale transaction, the customer uploads any Intellectual Property in the form of any artwork in relation to the sale transaction, the customer warrants to Stronghold that they possess such appropriate permission to upload and use such artwork and, that by proceeding with this sale transaction involving the use of such artwork, the customer indemnifies Stronghold absolutely from any future loss, costs or other damages incurred resulting of the use of such artwork by the customer. In this condition reference to “Intellectual Property Rights” shall mean all patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trademarks, Service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for any renewals or extensions of such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protections in any part of the world.
7. A customer’s order, placed by the customer upon Stronghold, shall be deemed to be accepted by Stronghold upon either the issue by Stronghold of a written acknowledgement of that order or the dispatch of products to the customer in accord with that order, which ever first occurs.
8. The prices payable for the products that the customer orders are those that are advertised on the website. All product prices are expressed in GBP£ Sterling currency and are inclusive of any VAT payable; product prices do not include any delivery charges, which (if any) are displayed separately. Prices are subject to change and Stronghold will ensure that such prices offered at the time of an order being placed are maintained throughout the sale transaction.
9. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular product, we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible and refund any payment (if any) that you have made in conjunction with an order for the supply of such product.
10. Stronghold reserves the exclusive right to reject or cancel, and at any time during the sale transaction process, any sale transaction, including if it is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Stronghold including without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, and Stronghold warrants to the customer that any payment received by Stronghold in conjunction with such sale transaction shall be refunded in full within 7 days of such rejection or cancellation.
11. This sale transaction is strictly a cash sale transaction and payment (of cleared funds in Pound Sterling currency) in full must be received prior to dispatch of any products relating to this sale transaction. Payment can be made by Maestro, Delta, Solo, MasterCard or Visa cards, Paypal or by way of electronic deposit to our bank account. Your payment details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. It may be necessary to re-confirm your security number for data protection reasons.
12. Delivery of a customer’s order will be made to the address within the UK as specified by the customer in their order. All deliveries will be made to you by such carrier selected by and at the sole discretion of Stronghold. We will endeavour to complete delivery within 7 working days of the date of your order, however time is not of the essence for the purposes of this condition. Delivery shall be deemed to have been fulfilled upon delivery to your nominated delivery address irrespective of whether such delivery is confirmed with your signature.
13. Stronghold limits returns of products solely to cases where such products received by the customer are either faulty or are damaged prior to receipt by the customer. In such event, the customer must advise Stronghold in writing of such faulty or damaged products within three Business Days of the receipt of such products. Stronghold will offer compensation to the extent of the replacement of such goods (where possible) or to credit towards future purchases to the same value as such products that were faulty or damaged.
14. Stronghold expressly does not allow the return of, neither will Stronghold make any refund for, any product that has been subjected to any embellishment, including, but not limited to any embroidery, screen printing, heat-transfer decoration or other customisation of products, and that by continuing with this sale transaction, the customer understands both the implication of this clause as well as their inability to return such products.
15. Any claim in relation to a short delivery or non-delivery of products in relation to this sale transaction must be notified to us in writing within ten days of the date of the order being placed by the customer. Time is of the essence and failure to comply with this condition shall forfeit the customer’s right to claim in regard to such sale transaction.
16. Stronghold’s liability in conjunction with this sale transaction is limited to the ex VAT value of the sale transaction.
17. This sale transaction, including these Conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts in those jurisdictions. If any of these Conditions are held by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable, such condition or conditions shall, to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidance, violability, unenforceability or unreasonableness, be deemed to be severed from these conditions so as to render the remainder of these conditions to be in full force and effect.
18. Stronghold’s Customer Contact Centre can be contacted by email at email@example.com or telephone on any Business Day between 8:00am to 5:00pm. Please note telephone calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes.