Managing the procurement, delivery and storage of the necessary stock can be both a time-consuming and expensive practice, which is where our dedicated team can step in. We provide bespoke distribution services to companies across the UK, as well as through Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). In addition, we offer our export services to clients outside the UK to negotiate and navigate the purchasing process.
We know you rely on fast, accurate distribution and dependable supply chain fulfilment. Therefore, Stronghold Global can coordinate multi-site distribution for companies with numerous locations.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We offer several distribution, storage, and export solutions that help to streamline your system and make it more efficient whilst also identifying cost savings for your business.
- We offer same-day delivery for urgent and essential orders
- We will deliver directly to your site, lockers, or any requested location
- We provide secure, satellite-tracked vehicles for transporting high-value goods
- We utilise safe warehousing and storage facilities for all your stock and supplies
We operate to the below Incoterms set commercial/trade rules established by the International Chamber of Commerce used in international sale contracts; our team can help you identify what works best for your business.
- Ex Works (EXW): Under this agreement, we make the products available to our client at an agreed site or location. The client then takes on the responsibility of shipping and transporting the goods to their final destination.
- Free Carrier (FCA): We manage the export, clearance, and delivery of products to a named destination (site, warehouse, factory, etc.) for a carrier to continue the freight forward.
- Cost, Insurance and Freight (CIF): We deliver the goods to the vessel (ship or air) that will take them to their final destination port and manage the cost and insurance necessary to complete the process.
- Delivered at Place (DAP): In this scenario, we manage the entire export process, from packing goods to delivery to the named final destination.
As one of the UK's leading providers of freight handling solutions, we are continuously exploring methods of reducing our clients' carbon footprint. We work with you on your sustainable goals, and our current eco-innovation project includes streamlined ordering methods with smart delivery and collection systems using reduced carbon dispatch networks.