Coast XPH25R Rechargeable LED Head Torch
Rechargeable head torch that offers an output of 410 lumens on the highest constant setting
- Dual power system means that it can be powered by the included Coast 'Zithion-X' USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery which is more economical in the long run, or it can use a non-rechargeable CR123A lithium metal battery
- Cycles through the three brightness levels in the order of mid, high, low and off with each press, giving you the option to choose the right level for your application. mid output will always be accessed first to give a good initial output that is not too bright or too low. If in any mode for longer than 5 seconds the next press will turn the light off thanks to Coast's easy off technology
- Battery status LED indicator is built into the switch and will illuminate when the torch is turned on to show remaining battery power at the current level. Green indicates that the battery is fully charged, red indicates that the battery needs charging and flashing red indicates the battery is nearly drained and needs to be charged immediately
- Using Coast's Pure Beam Focusing Optic System the beam can be focused between the bulls-eye spot beam with a range of up to 120 metres, and the ultra view flood beam that gives a consistent circle of light with no dark circles in the middle. Changing between spot to flood is achieved by twisting the bezel of the head torch.
- The headband is comfortable as well as adjustable and features reflective material for safety and additional visibility in low light. The head torch can also be removed from the head band bracket for hand held use, and features a magnet at one of the light for hands free use.
- Dust and water resistant to IP54 standards
- Luminous Flux: Up to 410 lumens
- Beam Range: Up to 120 m
Body Material: ABS / Aircraft grade aluminium
Category: Torches and Head Lights