Weltek Navitek Airfed Grinding Visor System - Complete Kit
The Navitek Air Fed Grinding Helmet is a premium quality air fed grinding helmet that is designed to protect the operator during the grinding processes. The blower unit also supplies clean air to the user to keep them safe from inhaling any harmful dust or fumes from the surrounding environment. Since the HSE launch in February 2019 to protect operators in the welding and engineering workshop environments from harmful mild steel welding fumes, these grinding air fed systems have been very popular.
- Excellent ergonomics provides perfect protection of the forehead, the ears and the neck.
- Longitudinal headgear with 4 settings: height, width, angle, and longitudinal adjustment for welders operating with corrective glasses.
- Operating time: 9-10 hours. The visual and sound alarm will inform the operator when to replace the filter.
- The main filter on the Airkos is classified as ‘Re-usable’ (PRSL), and does not need to be replaced after every shift.
- 2 Airflow speeds 180 & 220 litres per minute
- Sound level: 60dB
- Airflow: 180l/m and 220l/m
Polyamide and outside protection: Clear polycarbonate